A small business blog is one of the smartest, least expensive marketing tools you can use for your small business. Content marketing is here to stay and blogging is a smart way to create and curate resources and tips your target market will love. Still not convinced? Keep reading for seven profitable reasons your small business should be blogging.
- Blogging lets you build trust with your target market. Share enough resources and valuable how-to tips and strategies and you’ll quickly become their go-to expert.
- Blogging on a consistent basis can do wonders for your SEO ranking. It’s an opportunity to publish SEO-rich content on a regular basis.
- Blogging keeps people coming back to your website. While they’re there, engage with them, encourage them to comment, and point them in the direction of your purchase URLs.
- Blogging can help hone your focus. Blog research does double duty by forcing you to research your industry as well. That helps you maintain your focus.
- Blogging gives your customers and clients a behind the scenes look at what’s going on in your business. People love those sneak peeks and they appreciate feeling in the know.
- Blogging positions you as an expert and increases your credibility. The more content you share, the more your expertise shows.
- Blogging helps familiarize your company with your target market and is a great way to boost follows and likes on your other social media platforms.
Don’t ignore the power of a blog to help drive business your way. The key to a good blog is consistency and good content. Start with attention-grabbing content, then send it out on a regular basis. You set the tempo for your blog, just make sure it’s one you can keep up with. Start (or continue) blogging today. Your business will thank you.